Price List- COVID 19 period
GP fees have been standardised and subsidised by the government for the period of COVID 19. https://www.gov.je/News/2020/Pages/IntergratedGPSystem.aspx
These are the prices for a 15minute consultation (can be face to face or remote (phone or video call))
- Adult -£20
- Child 5-17 years old - £10
- Child 0-4 years old - FREE
- Baby 6 week check appointment FREE
- Childhood immunistations FREE
- Home visits - £40
Most other services are suspended for the next couple of months:
Includes ECGs, Referrals or Letters, Cervical Smear tests, Flu vaccines, Blood tests, Ear syringing, all types of injections
- Copper Coil insertion – first appointment for examination, assessment and consent £45 and actual insertion £61
- Mirena Coil insertion - first appointment for examination, assessment and consent £45 and actual insertion £61
- Nexplanon insertion - £55
- Minor Surgery - £100
- Home visit £82
- Repeat Prescriptions £2.00 per month Can be requested by phone, post, email or in person.
Influenza (Flu) is a serious illness, which was thought to cause 11.000 deaths in the UK in 2012-13.
All patients with chronic conditions like: Diabetes, Asthma, Heart problems, COPD etc. are recommended to receive an annual vaccination.
Vaccinations are also recommended to:
- All children aged 6 months to pre-school
- Carers and Health workers
- People over 65years of age
- Pregnant women
This year’s influenza vaccination includes 3 strains of flu (swine flu is no longer part of this). There are different types of vaccines for different age groups:
- 6 months – 2 years: 0.5ml Sanofi Pasteur injection into thigh/arm
- 2-18 years: vaccine squirted up both nostrils. Fluenz.
- Adults and at risk groups: Sanofi Pasteur injection into arm
- The cost of the Flu vaccine: free for preschool children and £15 for adults.